Location: Ambe (Ontario Border Park)
Under the direct AMBE Arts and Craft LP Board of Directors or designate, the manager is responsible for ensuring the quality of products. Maintenance of the building and systems on site, work schedules, and bi-weekly payroll. Report to the Chief and Council concerning building deficiencies and steps to correct.
- Develop working knowledge of operating procedures within the store facility.
- Ensure safety, health and security standards are maintained in and around the retail establishment.
- Will assist in the maintenance and improvement of the operating procedures.
- Ensure equipment is maintained and serviced.
- Training, supervising and appraising staff.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- Promoting and marketing business
- Dealing with the customer queries and complaints
- Overseeing pricing, stock control, monthly inventory reports and ordering of inventory.
- Knowledge of working a cash register, debit machine and other office equipment.
- A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Willingness to learn.
- Excellent leading skills and business orientation
- Empoyee and customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication both verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word
- A driver’s abstract is required.
Deadline: May 28, 2021 (noon)
Interview: May 31, 2021
Start Date: June 3, 20201
Please submit your resume with cover letter along with 2 references to:
Donna Woloschuk – Human Resources Manager
Iskatewizaagegan No. 39 Independent First Nation
Kejick Post Office Box 1, Kejick, ON, P0X 1E0
Donnawoloschuk@iifn39.ca Fax: (807) 733-3106
Miigwetch to all who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.