Seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and self-motivated individual to work at the Ambe/Ontario Border Park. The candidate for the position needs to be willing to work flexible hours, detail-oriented, and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises.
The maintenance person will be responsible for all cleaning and general maintenance of Ontario Border Park area.
- Perform general clean up of all areas of building as per covid protocols directed.
- Perform general maintenance and upkeep of all exterior areas and parking lots.
- Perform minor repairs.
- Clean all area according to Covid cleaning rules.
- Stock and maintain supply room.
- All garbage removal from receptacle to storage area
- Any other necessary maintenance to be completed as required.
- the winter season willing be responsible for snow removal, garbage removal from all areas, and cleaning the washrooms daily.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision.
- Capacity to take direction.
- Strong attention to detail
- Physically capable of lifting and moving objects, as necessary.
- Must have access to a vehicle.
- Valid driver’s license
- Driver’s license abstract require.
This position is full time from June 2021 to October 31, 2021 and from October 31, 2021 to May 1, 2022 hours will be reduced.
Closing Date: May 28, 2021 (noon)
Interview Date: May 31, 2021
Start Date: June 3, 2021
Please submit resume, cover letter and 2 references to:
Donna Woloschuk, Human Resources Manager
Box 1, Kejick, ON, P0X 1E0
EMAIL: Donnawoloschuk@iifn39.ca FAX: (807) 733-3106
Miigwetch to all who applied. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.