EMPLOYMENT & TRAINING PROGRAM ASSISTANT
Iskatewizaagegan #39 Independent First Nation signed an Agreement with the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development (MLTSD) for continuation of Employment Training Program.
Iskatewizaagegan #39 Independent First Nation Employment & Training Program Assistant will be hired ¾ time until the 18th of December and then full-time until the end of the program.
The main objectives of this program are to increase the number of community members in the database from 155 to 200. As the program assistant, you will work with the Employment & Training Coordinator to ensure that the collection of surveys is completed by March 31, 2021. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Completion of high school or equivalent:
- Any combination of training and experience equivalent to an office administration certification;
- Experience in Microsoft Office- Access, Excel, Word, & general computer skills
- Effective verbal & written communication skills, organizational skills;
- Highly motivated, work independently, high level of professionalism
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of labour market surveys is an asset;
- Knowledge of the Employment & Training program;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, as a team member
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload;
- Familiar with data base system and data base entry; and
- Ability to design community notices and information pamphlets
Wage: $15.00/hr. based on 70 bi-weekly
Deadline Date: November 20, 2020 (12:00 noon)
Interviews: November 24, 2020
Start Date: November 26, 2020
Please send resume with cover letter and two (2) references to:
Donna Woloschuk – Human Resources Manager
Iskatewizaagegan No. 39 Independent First Nation
Kejick Post Office Box 1
Miigwetch to all who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
We thank all those applying for the position. Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.