Ombigi Aawasoon Child Care Centre is seeking an individual to work as Resource Teacher. This position will appeal to healthy and energetic applicants who are interested in enriching their own life experiences while contributing to the provision of Child Care services that is responsive to the needs of our community.
The Resource Teacher will plan and implement individual and small group experiences for children with special needs. The Resource Teacher will provide one on one support for children with special needs.
● Early Childhood Education Diploma or equivalent
● Must provide Criminal Reference and Vulnerable Sector Check
● First Aid/Infant and Child CPR Certificate
● Medical health Assessment and Updated Immunization Records
● Experience working in a Child Care setting
● Willing to attend child care workshops and conferences
● An understanding of the Ojibway language and culture would be a definite asset
● Must be reliable and able to work as an effective team member
● Must have a lot of patience and enjoy working with children
Deadline Date: May 29, 2020 12:00 noon
Interviews: June 2, 2020
State Date: To be determined
Salary: To Commensurate with Qualifications
Please submit your resume and cover letter along with 2 references to the attention of:
Shona Wapioke, Human Resources Manager
Iskatewizaagegan No. 39 Independent First Nation
Kejick Post Office Box 1
Kejick, Ontario P0X 1E0
Miigwetch to all who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.